‧ Two-in-one multi-purpose electronic mosquito swatter-can be hand-held; can stand; can be wall-mounted, it is an electric mosquito swatter and a mosquito killer
‧ Three-layer safety grid design-The front and back sides are safety protection nets, both of which are negative electrodes, so there will be no electric shock if touched by the human body. The central working power grid is positive, which is a safe voltage for the human body and a strong voltage for mosquitoes
‧ Physical mosquito killer technology-Use pure physical violet light to trap mosquito killer technology for more peace of mind
‧ 360⁰ purple light to kill mosquitoes-use ≈368NM ultraviolet light band, 360⁰ surround light
‧ Double safety switch-When killing mosquitoes, push the side button up to the working mode position and hold the big button at the same time, then the power grid can start to kill mosquitoes
‧ Automatically kill mosquitoes at night-Variable frequency light wave technology attracts mosquitoes to the high-voltage power grid
‧ Longer lifespan-Internal battery management IC chip, cycle charging is safer, overheating intelligent power-off protection, safe and worry-free
‧ USB charging-using a large-capacity rechargeable battery, long-lasting battery life
Input voltage: DC5V/1A
Rated power: 2W
Product voltage: ≈DC3000V
Charging time: about 2-3 hours
Use time: about 4.5-8.5 hours
Battery type: lithium battery
Product size: 51 x 21.5 cm
Product weight: 287 grams
The product contains: 2 in 1 electronic mosquito swatter x 1, base x 1, Micro USB charging cable x 1, manual x 1
【How to use】
1. When charging, turn the power switch to the OFF position, connect the data cable to the electric mosquito swatter socket and insert it into the USB power socket (or mobile phone charger, mobile power supply, computer USB jack) and the charging indicator is on, indicating that it is charging.
2. Mosquito killing and lighting method: turn the power switch to the NO1 position, hold the handle and touch the area, the work indicator light will light up, push the power switch to the NO2 mesh surface and the LED light will light up, at this time the metal mesh in the middle has about 3000V DC high voltage (do not touch). Hold the mosquito racket handle firmly and swing it so that the power grid comes into contact with the mosquitoes. After use, release the handle to touch the area, the work indicator will go out, and the power grid will be cut off. When the power switch is turned to the lighting position, the LED light is on, and it can be used for lighting at this time; when the button switch is pressed, the mosquito killer and the lighting can be used at the same time (after the night mosquito trap mode button is turned on, it can be used as a mosquito killer at night , At this time, you need to press the side switch to the 2 position, connect to charge and use)
3. Please charge it in time after the battery is used up. The longest charging time should not exceed 12 hours. If you use an electric mosquito swatter in mosquito trap mode, you need to connect it for charging.
4. When using an electric mosquito swatter, you need to push the switch to achieve double protection against mosquitoes and safer use.
1. This product resembles a toy, so it should be stored away from children and prevent them from touching.
2. The charging power supply and socket installation should comply with safety regulations. Please charge for 4-8 hours before using for the first time; when the battery is used up, please fully charge it in time; if you do not use the mosquito swatter for a long time, please charge it for more than 8 hours every three months, otherwise the battery life will be reduced .
3. Please stay away from flammable and explosive materials each time you charge, and the charging time should not exceed 24 hours. (It is recommended to charge during the day)
4. When charging the product, do not toggle the switch or touch the net surface, so as not to burn the LED bulb, the internal charging parts of the product or electric shock.
5. Do not use in places where flammable and explosive gases or liquids are stored, and do not touch conductive metal objects on the power grid.
6. Do not expose the product to rain or moisture. The mosquito residues that were killed on the net surface can be removed by using a long-haired soft brush or tapping for a few times. Do not rinse with water or wipe the body or metal net and spray with a wet towel Spray the agent on the surface of the mesh to prevent short circuits.
7. The climate is humid, and the mosquito swatter may absorb moisture without high pressure or low pressure, and the killing effect will be reduced. It should be dried in time or dried in the sun (do not expose it to the sun), and the mosquito swatter will automatically recover.
8. Since this product is an electronic mosquito killer, it is not suitable for barns, livestock warehouses and similar places, but only suitable for indoor use.
※ It is strictly forbidden to touch the power grid by hand
※ Please do not repair or disassemble this product by yourself
※ Do not drop the product on the ground
※ Please place this product in an area away from water or other liquids
※ Please store this product in an area away from children and pets
※ Please place the product out of the reach of children