‧ Made in Singapore
‧ Quickly test for "COVID-19", "influenza A", "influenza B"
‧ No need to insert nose, 15 minutes quick test of saliva in deep throat
‧ Self-test, no need to go out
‧ Fast and convenient, simple operation
‧ High accuracy and high consistency, 97% for new coronavirus and influenza A, 96% for influenza B
‧Experimental tests prove that this product has strong clinical application value, as high as 99% high specificity, high specificity results indicate no false positive test results
‧ Obtained the European Union Conformity Certification (CE), proving that the test rod meets the European standards for in vitro diagnostic equipment (98/79/EC)
ARISTA™ 3-in-1 Antigen Test is an advanced version of the original antigen test, specifically designed for you and your family during the flu season in the pandemic to ease your concerns about confusing the two sicknesses.
Since the Covid-19 and flu symptoms are similar, it would be best to get both checked to reduce the confusion of being infected by either. With no additional device needed nor requirements of labs and logistic transport of contaminated samples and easy operating process that can be done at home, this product can detect symptomatic & asymptomatic carrier and produce fast results on-site in 15 minutes.
High specificity = No False Positive results
Test frequency – Match desire stringency
Two tests weekly will provide effective monitor >97%
ARISTA™ 3-in-1 Antigen Test complies with the European In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Directive (98/79/EC) and could be sold anywhere in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Test kit Content: Disposable swab in sterile pack x 1, Dropper tube x 1, Diluent vial x 1, Sputum dish x 1, Test cassette in sealed foil pack x 1
It only takes 15 minutes to obtain accurate test results. It is simple and easy to use. Collect deep throat saliva samples for self-testing, no need to pucker.
1. Provide a sputum sample
2. Mix with provided solution
3. Add 5 drops to each “S” well
4. Wait 15 minutes
5. Read the results
Interpretating the Test Result
1. Negative result: if there is a ribbon on the quality control line (C), but there is no ribbon on the testing line (T or B or A), the result is negative.
2. Positive result: if there are color bands on the quality control line (C) and testing line (T or B or A), the result is positive.
3. Invalid result: If there is no ribbon on the quality control line (C) and the detection line (T or B or A), or only the ribbon on the detection line (T or B or A), the result is invalid.
The product should be stored between 3 - 30°C and keep away from light. The product is stable until the expiration date indicated on the outer package.
1. This product can only be used for qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza A/B antigen nucleocapsid (N) protein in human nasal swab, nasopharynx swab and oropharyngeal swab specimens.
2. The test results of this product are for clinical reference only, not as the only basis for clinical diagnosis and treatment. The clinical management of patients should be
comprehensively considered in conjunction with their symptoms/signs, medical history, other laboratory tests, and treatment responses.
3. Improper sample collection, transportation, processing, and low virus titers in the sample may lead to false negative results.
4. Due to the limitations of immunochromatographic methodology, for negative test results, it is recommended to use nucleic acid amplification testing or virus culture identification methods for review and confirmation.
Warnings and Precautions
1. For in vitro diagnostic use.
2. Nasopharyngeal swab specimen sampling should only be performed by trained professionals.
3. Follow standard precautions when using the product and handling specimens.
4. Follow this “Instructions for Use” for optimal performance of this test.
5. Only open the foil pack immediately before use. Do not use if it is damaged,
unintentionally opened prior to use or has been exposed to environmental conditions outside of those specified.
6. Do not use the product beyond the expiration date printed on the foil pack.
7. Do not reuse any components.
8. Do not use the swab other than the one provided in the package.
9. Do not mix different batches of components.
10. Inappropriate sample collection, storage or transportation may yield incorrect test results.
11. Viral Transport Media (VTM) includes a pre-diluted processing which may affect the specimen’s stability and test result; extracted specimens for PCR tests cannot be used for the test.
12. When collecting samples, if the patient has a recent history of nasal trauma or surgery, or a significant deviation of the nasal septum, or a history of chronic nasal obstruction and severe coagulopathy, clinicians should be cautious.