Australian Queensland farms directly deliver natural pasture premium wagyu (M7&M9) grades. "Australian wagyu" is a crossbreeding imported from Japanese wagyu male/female (Full Blood Bull) and Australian Angus male/cow.
Australia has the broadest and cleanest natural green pastures in the world. Fresh air and clean water are a major feature of Australian pastures, which provide natural grounds for stocking cattle at different stages of the production process. Therefore, Australian grass-fed Wagyu cows are raised on the prairie using natural grazing methods. After 20-22 months of grass feeding, grains are raised. M7～M8 Japanese beef must be raised with grain for 400 days, and M9～M9+ pure-bred Japanese beef must be raised. Grain is raised for more than 500 days.
The texture of the meat grazing on natural grassland is more elastic and tough, and it is tender and juicy. Grass-fed beef muscle has less fat, which is fat but not greasy. The mouth has a sweet but fragrant taste of butter, which melts in the mouth and has plenty of gravy. , Like a snowflake falling in the entrance, it only needs to be grilled briefly. Some people call it a snowflake cow. Cows can reach this level. Most Australian Wagyu beef on the market belongs to M6～M7, and M9 is even rarer.
‧ M7 Wagyu Hot Pot Slices 500g
‧ M9 Wagyu Hot Pot Slices 500g
‧ Hand beaten Wagyu beef balls 500g
‧ Wild green lobster tail (large size) 1 piece, about 350～400g
‧ 1 bottle of red wine
‧ Free hot pot soup bag
1. Please freeze and store immediately after receiving the product. Do not freeze and thaw unused ingredients repeatedly.
2. In order to maintain the best flavor of the product, the shelf life is 12 months, please consume it as soon as possible after opening.
1. Delivery date: 3~5 working days after order placement and payment, excluding public holidays
2. The goods will be delivered to the home quickly by our colleagues or SF Express
3. If the delivery time or location is temporarily changed after the logistics is shipped, the customer needs to bear the related derivative costs, and the supplier also has the right to refuse the relevant request to ensure the quality of the food
4. In order to ensure the quality of the food, please ensure that someone signs for it during the receiving period. If no one signs for the shipment within the agreed time, no delivery and refund will be arranged again
Terms and conditions
1. About 3~5 days after the order is placed (except Sundays and public holidays), the delivery date will be arranged. If the customer does not receive the goods in time during delivery, the customer will also be responsible for the freight.
2. To ensure the quality of fresh food and frozen meat, please confirm that the delivery address and contact number are correct
3. Fresh food and frozen meat are not refundable
4. The color of the product may be slightly different due to different computer screen settings, the pictures are for reference only, and everything is subject to the actual product
5. The product size and appearance color are different, and will not be returned due to personal subjective issues such as appearance or size
6. Due to the epidemic situation, logistics and transportation may be early or delayed. Once the order is successfully completed, there will be no refund (except for out of stock)