‧ As a birthday gift or holiday gift for children and adults, or you can use it to DIY a gift for your friends
‧ Can help children improve spatial thinking, creativity, and artistic skills, and stimulate their imagination
‧ High performance, aerospace-grade ceramic nozzles are resistant to high temperatures, and the inner surface is smooth. PCL filaments cannot be attached under high temperature conditions, which effectively reduces the risk of blockage. And thanks to the high-quality motor, the speed is stable, the power is strong, and the wire is stable and smooth. Fast cooling technology
‧ Ergonomic design, comfortable grip for left and right hands, allowing you to really draw in the air
‧ Adjustable speed, 3 printing speed modes are adjustable. Low speed, medium speed, high speed, suitable mode can be selected according to the painting situation
‧ Comes with 2 rolls of 5m PCL printing filament. Compared with ABS and PLA, PCL is more environmentally friendly. It is a corn-based plastic and safer. Melting non-toxic and tasteless
‧ Using USB power supply, it can be charged by mobile power, computer, laptop. Easy to use. (Please make sure the current is 5V/2A)
Power requirements: AC 100-230V 50-60 Hz/DC5V 2A
Power input jack: 3.5 x 1.35 mm
Diameter of the pen tip: 0.8 mm
Printing temperature: PCL 65-85⁰C
Printing speed: 3 speeds
Product size: 180 x 20 x 40 mm
Product weight: 52 grams
The product contains: 3D printing pen for children x 1, printing filament (5m grey PCL) x 2, charging cable x 1, manual x 1, drawing paper x 1
1. Connect power to 3D pen
Connect 3D pen by included 3.5mm USB Cable. USB port for power supply 3.5mm port for 3D pen power hole Indicator light will turn blue, it means ready for using
USB power Input Hole
Filament Loading Hole -
2.Preheat temperature Long-press power button, the indicator light will turn to red and blinking, it means preheating ended, ready for printing or loading filament.
3. Filament loading and printing. Put filament into filament loading hole and one-click the "Load"("V"), the filament will be took into automatically, you can start to print.
Load Button /Pause Button
"S"button for Power/Unload/Speed
4. Stop/pause One click button "Load/Pause" to stop/pause printing.
5. Speed adjustment Default Medium speed, press "power/speed" button to adjust the speed. The speed will be switched during "Low", "Medium" and "High" by each single pressing.
6. Removing/Changing filament Long press the button "unload"("A") to remove/change filament, the director light will turn on and blinking, and then release the button, the filament will be took out and stop automatically. This process will cost 30-40 seconds.
Highly recommend removing the filament after each printing work, it can avoid of pen tips blocking
The 3D pen will be switched to standby mode if no operation exceeds 3 minutes. For resume printing, please press the button "Power/Speed "to wake it up.
1. Suitable age 5 years old or over. (Kids between 5-8 years old should be guided by adult
2. Pay attention on the nozzle tip, do not touch it during working, the temperature will reach to 50-60⁰C
3. Do not hit nozzle tip by any hard objects
4. Do not put foreign matters into the loading hole.
5. Please use 1.75mm PCL filament only
6. Please remove filament once printing finished.
7. Please keep the pen away from water to protect the electronic circuit.
8. Please use qualified 5V 2A power adapter and USB cable