‧ Quickly measure body temperature, display the reading 0.5 seconds after detecting body temperature
‧ With voice announcement and high temperature alarm (normal temperature and abnormal temperature), when the temperature exceeds 37.3⁰C, the LCD screen will turn red and flash for about 10 seconds. The alarm temperature can be adjusted freely according to requirements, and the voice can also be set according to requirements.
‧ Multiple power inputs, including mobile power, 4 AA batteries (the product does not include batteries) and USB cable connection.
‧ Data export function, K3 Pro thermometer supports real-time temperature data export and data query functions when connected to a computer
‧ With memory function, K3 Pro will automatically record 30 sets of temperatures even when it is not connected to a computer. It is convenient to check the changes in body temperature.
Temperature unit: °C/°F.
Accuracy: ±0.2 (34~45℃).
Measuring distance: 5 ~ 10 cm
Response time: 0.5 seconds
Display: 2 inch LCD screen
Installation method: nail hook/bracket fixed
Power supply: USB /4 AA batteries
Working belt: 5 microns.
Standby time: 30 seconds
Product size: 170*115*140mm
Net weight: 303 grams
Operation mode: surface mode / body mode / counting mode
Surface temperature measurement range: 10-50℃
Body model temperature: 35-42℃
Environment temperature: 10-40℃
Counting ability: 9999 times
Record temperature data: Support viewing 30 sets of data
Alarm function: flash + sound alarm for about 10 seconds
Product Includes: K3 Pro Infrared Body Temperature Detector x 1, 2M Tripod x 1
K3 Pro features
1. Support setting alarm temperature, up to 37-38℃
2. Support IO signal output, switch signal/pulse signal
3. Support storage function, store 30 sets of measurement data
4. Support setting five volume, support setting backlight switch
5. When connected to a computer, it supports real-time temperature data export function and data query function
6. Support voice broadcast, body mode broadcast: "normal" and "abnormal", surface mode broadcast: measure temperature data
7. The photosensitive distance sensor supports outdoor measurement under non-glare light, which is better than ordinary infrared sensors.