‧ Suitable for cats/dogs
‧ With wireless design, it can be carried with you
‧ Diamond drill bit grinder to provide the safest and most comfortable pet claw grinding, which is safer and more comfortable for pets, thereby reducing the risk of cutting the claws too short or hurting pets
‧ Two-stage strength adjustment and three nail port options are designed, and the appropriate port and speed are selected according to the size of the pet and the hardness of the nail
‧ The noise of this product is kept below 40 decibels during operation, with low noise and low vibration, providing a comfortable experience for your pet
‧ Using USB charging, charging time is about 3.5 hours, running time is about 16 hours, the product comes with a USB cable, you can easily connect it to a laptop, AC adapter or mobile power for charging
Charging voltage/current: 5V 1000mA
Battery capacity: 2000mAh
Battery type: 18650 lithium battery
Charging port: Micro USB
Charging time: about 3.5 hours
Running time: about 16 hours
Rotation speed: low gear 7000RPM/minute; high grade 9000RPM/minute
Product size: 165 x 35 x 32 mm
Product weight: 192 grams
The product contains: Mirco USB charging cable x 1, manual x 1
【Product charging method】
1. Make sure that the switch on the product is set to the D position.
2. Insert the Micro USB charging cable into the Micro USB connector at the bottom of the product, and connect to a USB charger or other 5V USB charging port (5V 1000mA charger).
3. When charging, the indicator light turns on red, and when it is fully charged, the indicator light turns on blue; after fully charged, it can be used by unplugging the charging cable.
1. Open the cap and select the appropriate port:
A: Nail port for small pets
B: It is a medium or large pet nail port
C: It is a port for quick polishing
2. Toggle the switch to select the appropriate gear. It is recommended to select the low gear at the beginning and for small pets, and then select the high gear as needed.
3. Use your thumb and index finger to pinch the pet's paw, gently insert the pet's nail into the grinding hole, and start repairing the pet's nails, each time should not exceed 5 seconds.
* If it is the first time to use a nail sharpener for a pet, it is best to only sharpen the nail tip or the long part, and do not sharpen it too deeply. So that pets can slowly adapt to the nail polisher!
*After repeated use of the nail polisher, the nail polish effect appears. Please clean the foreign matter on the surface of the nail polisher or replace with a new one.
How to replace the grinding head: rotate the port cover counterclockwise out of the card position and pull out the cover, then use two fingers to tighten the grinding head and pull out the old grinding head forcefully, and insert the new grinding head into the fixing hole of the grinding head.
The product will become hot during use or charging, which is normal.
1. When using the nail polisher to manicure your pet for the first time, you can first let it look at the nail polisher, smell the smell, and listen to the sound to reduce the pet's fear.
2. Adjust the motor speed to the lowest speed when grinding armor at first. After the pet adapts, you can gradually increase the speed so that the pet can adapt.
3. Put the pet on a large flat surface when grinding armor, not on a high platform to prevent the pet from being afraid of heights. In addition, snacks can be used as appropriate rewards at the same time.
1. Please fully charge the product before using it for the first time
2. Do not disassemble the product without authorization
3. Do not clean the product with water and store it in a humid environment
4. Do not use a damp cloth to wipe or touch the switch with wet hands
5. The surface of the product can be cleaned with a cloth or towel slightly moistened with water or neutral soap