UV-C ultraviolet light can kill bacteria up to 99.9%. UV-C ultraviolet germicidal lamp achieves the purpose of sterilization by targeting the DNA of microorganisms, destroying the DNA structure and preventing its reproduction. It kills Candida albicans, Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli, as well as other bacteria and viruses.
‧ UV-C ultraviolet light effectively kills 99.99% of bacteria
‧ 120 seconds (2 minutes) rapid disinfection, can store up to 4 toothbrushes at the same time disinfection
‧ The LED panel displays the disinfection countdown time
‧Built-in 1500mAh large battery, which can be used for 50 days on one charge
‧ One-button switch design, simple operation, can be used by the elderly and children
‧ Simple installation, no perforation and no damage to the wall
‧ High-viscosity 3M glue, super load-bearing function, ready to use
‧ Suitable for sticking on all kinds of smooth walls, including glass mirrors, smooth tiles, wooden wall panels, smooth marble, metal walls, and frosted walls
‧ Safety protection, built-in sensor, when the face cover is opened, it will stop operating immediately to prevent ultraviolet light from harming the human body
‧ Product certification-This product has obtained international safety certification standards, including EU CE certification, EU RoHS certification, and US FCC certification
Product name: UV-C ultraviolet toothbrush cleaning kit
Material: ABS+acrylic lens
UVC wavelength: 270-275nM
Net weight: 208g
Motherboard: with dedicated electronic ballast
Disinfection working current: 100mA
Charging indicator light: the charging indicator light turns, the full charge indicator light stops
Battery capacity: 1500 mAh
Disinfection time: 120 seconds
Working time: Fully charged can support 60 times
Adhesive viscosity: 1 kg or less
Installation environment: hang the toothbrush 24 hours after sticking to the wall
Test result: Put the test intensity test card under the UVC lamp, the test paper changes from white to purple, which is darker than the 90uW/cm2 purple paper next to it.
Charging indicator: red light when charging, green light when fully charged
The product contains: UV-C ultraviolet toothbrush disinfection box x 1, USB Type C cable x 1, wall bracket x 1, double-sided tape x 2, manual x 1
Product certification: CE, RoHS, FCC certificate certification
1. The installation surface of the toothbrush sterilizer must be smooth ceramic tile or glass. You cannot choose the uneven surface. Choose a suitable height and position to facilitate the removal of the toothbrush and the power box. Wipe it with a dry cloth before installation. The installation surface, do not leave water stains, keep the installation surface clean and dry
2. Uncover the double-sided tape on the back of the toothbrush sterilizer, and directly paste it on the appropriate position previously selected according to the correct direction of installing the hanging plate. Press the hanging plate more than five times with the palm to ensure the installation is firm and not easy to fall off
3. Wait for 24 hours before attaching the toothbrush sterilizer. At that time, put the toothbrush into the sterilizer.
4. For the first use, you need to press and hold the machine start button for 8 seconds to unlock the transport lock, start the machine, and enter the normal working mode; if you press the start button for another 8 seconds, the machine enters the transport mode and shuts down .
5. After the machine is started, charge the machine first, and charge it for more than 10 hours after the first charge
6. If you want to use the toothbrush, remove it directly from the toothbrush sterilizer, and when it is used up, be careful to shake off the water on the toothbrush instead of putting it directly into the sterilizer.
7. When the sterilizer is powered on, press the switch to sterilize.
8. In order to avoid disinfection ultraviolet rays directly irradiate the human body, when the cover of the disinfector is opened, the disinfection lamp will automatically cut off the power and stop working. After closing the cover, press the disinfection button to restart the disinfection function. Each disinfection time is 2 minutes, and the button starts the disinfection When the time, the LCD screen counts down for 120 seconds, and it will automatically shut down after 2 minutes. If you want to shut down in advance, just press the power button.
To ensure safe and correct use of this product, please read the instruction manual carefully before using it for the first time.
1. Children should be used under adult supervision.
2. The power adapter is compatible with the 5V mobile phone charging adapter.
3. The toothbrush holder rack can be taken out from the sterilizer and cleaned separately.
4. Do not remove the sterilizer as a whole and clean it under water flow (use a wet towel to wipe)
5. Please place this product in an area away from water or other liquids
6. Wipe the product with a clean soft dry cloth
7. Do not look directly at the ultraviolet light source and equipment, because ultraviolet light may cause rash, conjunctival irritation, fatigue, etc.
8. Prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays has potential skin and eye burns. Prolonged inhalation of ozone can damage the respiratory tract. During the sterilization process, please close the doors and windows, and neither humans nor animals can stay in the sterilization area.
9. Keep the product out of the reach of children